This post is also available in: Italiano
These days you have to pay close attention to what you put in your shopping cart. Food increases risk leading families to make drastic choices with consequences also on people’s health. For those who still eat meat, meatballs can be a very appetizing way that can please even the elderly and children for their softness.
400 g ground beef
400 g minced pork
1 very finely chopped white onion
1 small bunch of finely chopped parsley
5 finely chopped basil leaves
50 g of breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
3 tablespoons of white wine
- For Cooking the Meatballs
100 g of rice flour
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together and form 18 meatballs.
- Arrange the rice flour on a plate and flour the meatballs.
- Pour the olive oil into a non-stick pan and when hot, cook the meatballs over medium heat for about 10/15 minutes, browning them on both sides.
- Serve hot with a commercially available spicy vegetable sauce.